Monday 16 September 2013

MY WORK.

Scuba Diving as we know is the most difficult underwater diving..
At first I was so scared of the water but later it just vanished.
You feel as if the underwater world is so quite so peaceful.
Everywhere i saw water around me.
I kept diving with the help of experts.
Oh wait wait !! I started learning scuba diving in the beautiful island called the Andamans.
Its in the incredible India !! My INDIA !!
 WATER WATER all around me !! Slowly slowly i reached a turning where i could see beautiful star fishes. I had never seen a fish so beautiful before. It was Sparkling. Glowing !!
I could see beautiful dolphins underwater. So beautiful. I just kept on seeing it !!
 Then i could see corals,reefs,so beautiful so magical.!!
 Water was blue !! Blue as in really magical Blue !!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome work henna. Keep up the good work coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work henna. Keep up the good work coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. keep reading for more articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. keep reading for more articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. keep reading for more articles.

    ReplyDelete